2nd World Heart Congress
Start Date: 2018-05-14
End Date: 2018-05-16
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
We welcome you to attend the 2nd World Heart Congress from May 14-16, 2018 at Tokyo, Japan which melds brief Keynote presentations, speaker talks, Exhibition, Symposia, workshops and special sessions. This event is CME and CPD Accredited.
The event is in collaboration with the Egyptian Society of Pediatric Cardiology, ISTH (International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis), Arrhythmia Alliance, DAIC, Heart In, Placid Way, Infomed, Med gadget, World Citi Medical Centre and many more.
Organizing Committee Members for the event are –
· Damien Byas – President, North American Scientific Committee on Cardiovascular Health, USA
· Beder Gustavo Farez – President, Argentine Federation of Cardiology , Argentina
· Santoso Karo Karo -Past President & Chairperson, Indonesian Heart Association, Indonesia
· Guy Hugues Fontaine- Professor, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
· Mary Shibuya- Medical English Editor at Japanese Society for Surgical Metabolism and Nutrition, Japan
· Galya Atanasova -Medical University Pleven, Bulgaria
Heart Congress 2018 Emphasizes on:
Heart Failure & Diseases, Heart Diagnosis, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac and Cardiovascular Research, Heart Devices, Diabetes, Heart and Stroke, Pediatric Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Nursing, Heart Regeneration, Cardiac Pharmacology, Cardiology – Future Medicine, Case Reports on Cardiology.
This annual cardiology meeting is a platform for postgraduate education and scientific work in the fields of cardiology, angiology, hypertension and cardiac and vascular surgery.
Proposals for Speakers talks, Workshops and Symposium accepted!!!
Plan a trip to Tokyo, Japan!!
About the Organizers :
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website.
- Start Date: 2018-10-15
- End Date: 2018-10-18
- Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: San polo, 2454, Venice, 30125
- Start Date: 2019-03-05
- End Date: 2019-03-08
- Time: 2:00 pm to 12:00 pm
- Location: Meliá Nassau Beach All Inclusive, Nassau, W Bay St, Nassau, Bahamas
Joint 5th Emirates International Orthopaedic Congress & 1st American Academy of Ortho Surgeons Middle East Forum
- Start Date: 2018-05-03
- End Date: 2018-05-06
- Time: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Event Centre, InterContinental Dubai Festival City, Dubai