12th Annual Practical Course in Dermoscopy and Update on Malignant Melanoma
Start Date: 2017-12-08
End Date: 2017-12-10
Time: 7:00 am to 3:15 pm
RECEIVE USD 75 OFF WHEN YOU REGISTER ON OR BEFORE OCT. 31, 2017!
This course is designed for Dermatologists, Surgeons, Oncologists, Physicians in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, and General Practice including Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.The course structure will include:
* One day focus on epidemiology, prevention, pathology, surgical treatment and advances in systemic therapy for patients with melanoma.
* Two days of in-depth immersion into dermoscopy for imaging of melanocytic and nonmelanocytic skin lesions.
* Breakout sessions focused on surgery, medical oncology and introduction to dermoscopy.
* Develop practical skills to be more comfortable approaching patients with atypical skin lesions.
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the Exhibitor Documents on our webpage.
Physicians and Scientists: USD 970.00,
Residents, Fellows, PAs, Nurses,: USD 870.00,
Friday Only (December 8) Registration: USD 425.00
About the Organizers :
- Start Date: 2018-03-26
- End Date: 2018-03-28
- Time: 6:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Location: ProArte Maritim Hotel, Friedrichstraße 151, Berlin, 10117, Germany
- Start Date: 2017-12-09
- End Date: 2017-12-09
- Time: 8:45 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Cross Campus, 800 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, 90017, United States
- Start Date: 2018-01-30
- End Date: 2018-02-01
- Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: Conrad Miami, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL, 33131, United States